Crete - Agios Nikolaos
Coordinates: 35° 11' 9.5892" N 25° 43' 5.0555" E
Agios Nikolaos, 72100, Crete-Greece
Tel: 30 28410 82384-5 Fax: 30 28410 82386
Email: email@example.com www.marinaofagiosnikolaos.gr
VHF channel: 12
Facilities & Services
- Berthing Capacity of 255 boats all year round
- Potable Water supply
- Electric power 220 / 380 V.
- WC / Showers / Laundry / Dryer
- Fuel and Oil are available 24h (via mini-tanker)
- Ramp and Travel Lift up to 65 tons.
- Boat Maintenance & Sail Repairs Local agents are able to provide all the necessary facilities.
- Waste bins are situated along the perimeter of the marina.
- Security - The Marina of Aghios Nikolaos and the pontoons are patrolled 24 hours around the clock, by guards and the Coast Guard Authorities.
- Fire Precautions - To ensure the safety of the marina and the vessels, fire hoses have been installed on the piers next to the electricity and water supply. The marina has been designed to allow fire engines access to all piers.
- Communication – Internet Free Wireless access to the Internet from the boat. A daily Fax report is available in English at the reception office at 9:00 every morning.
- Parking Places – Containers Free parking for cars and trailers and limited space for containers.